Here are some progression shots of a character that I made for fun.
Unfortunately I don't have any of the initial concept sketches I did.
It was a fun project overall and I'm decently happy with how she turned out.
I probably should have payed closer attention to the value structure I developed in the concepting phase, it read a lot better and wasn't as "Loud".
Since this was my first time working in Substance Painter for the whole texturing process I kinda went a bit nuts trying crazy colors and stuff.
I would like to revisit her hair, possibly try some new styles, I would probably reconsider full neon/highlighter colors for her outfit and I would like to add way more silhouette to the fur on the jacket.